Nicola Counseling Services, LLC is a professional group practice formed to meet the needs of individuals and families. All our clinicians are licensed and offer personalized approaches to all those we serve. We believe that therapy can greatly improve connection, heal emotional wounds, improve self-esteem, and foster safety and security. Our unique therapeutic approach is rooted in our understanding of attachment and interpersonal relational dynamics. Based on our clients’ needs, our highly trained clinicians use various treatment modalities, but are chiefly interested in building authentic relationships with clients.
We are looking for part time (20 hours) and/or full time (up to 30 hours) psychotherapists to join the practice. Therapist will provide therapy services to Nicola Counseling Services, LLC clients in Princeton Junction, NJ. Clinical therapy services include treatment of adults, adolescents, couples and families. Treatment specialties may include: children, couples, trauma, EMDR, family, etc.
Reports to: Owner and/or Clinical Director
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in social work;
- Active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LPC) in the State of New Jersey (a copy must be provided to Nicola Counseling Services, LLC);
- Available to hold at least 20 client sessions per week provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Nicola Counseling Services, LLC.
Other Qualification Preferences:
- Prior experience in a private practice setting.
- At least three years’ experience post-unrestricted licensure.
- Have at least one niche market for counseling services (i.e., children, EMDR, teens, trauma, anxiety, grief, anger management, etc.).
Work hours and schedule may vary depending on client and Nicola Counseling Services, LLC needs. Hours include some nights and/or weekends. Therapist is not guaranteed a minimum number of clients or sessions per week. However, it is expected that Therapist will be available to hold at least 20 client sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Nicola Counseling Services, LLC. Client sessions are held in the offices of Nicola Counseling Services, LLC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform on-site clinical counseling services to clients of Nicola Counseling Services, LLC, as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies.
- Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work is required.
- Be properly licensed and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed for Nicola Counseling Services, LLC.
- Respond to clients’ requests for service or calls within 24 hours whether such requests are made in person, by phone, or voicemail. Respond to such requests by meeting, evaluating, and providing services to such clients.
- Communicate with a client’s treatment team (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.) as necessary.
- Timely complete written records for each client including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required from time-to-time by Nicola Counseling Services, LLC or third parties in conjunction with the treatment of the client within a timely fashion (by Friday of each week). Keep client files accurate and up to date.
- Attend mandatory teams meetings and training as scheduled by Nicola Counseling Services, LLC.
- Conduct and regulate counseling services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the good will and reputation of Nicola Counseling Services, LLC. Be respectful of and cooperative and collaborative with co-workers.
- Other duties that may by assigned by Nicola Counseling Services, LLC.
- Steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation
- In-house coordination and billing of out of network benefits/eligibility
- Screening and intakes
- Individual consultation with our Clinical Director
- Annual bonus
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
Therapist will be W-2 employee; compensation is a flat hourly rate and paid out monthly.
Please send cover letter, CV, description of treatment philosophy and methodology, and include three references to our Hiring Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. By clicking “submit,” you agree that the phone number you provide may be used to contact you (including autodialed or pre-recorded calls).